The vast offer that the Welcome Association Italy union makes available to its members includes the package reserved for non-EU citizens requesting a residence permit for family reunification.
1) What is the family reunification visa?
The visa for accompanying family members allows entry into Italy to a person who is part of the family nucleus of an EU citizen legally residing in Italy.
2) Who can return to the family nucleus?
By family nucleus we mean the spouse, partner/company who celebrated the marriage with an EU citizen and who registered it in one of the EU countries, the direct descendants of the spouse or partner/company, under 21 years of age, they, and the direct ascendants of the spouse or partner/company, dependent on them.
3) How do you apply for a visa?
Citizens of Kosovo who intend to apply for a visa for a family member following an Italian or EU citizen, residing in Italy, must personally apply to the Visa Office at the Italian Embassy in Pristina, by making an appointment.
4) What documentation to submit?
The citizen of Kosovo must present to the staff of the Embassy:
- the visa application form;
- due format photographs to ICAO
- copy of passport;
- proof of marriage transcript from the municipality of residence of the resident in Italy;
- declaration of accommodation;
- photocopy of the identity card of the European citizen;
- cumulative certificate (residence, citizenship, and marital status)
- civil status document certifying kinship with the citizen residing in Italy;
- of the declaration of family status, confirmed by the civil status department in Pristina.
5) The outcome of the request from the Embassy
At this point, all that remains is to wait for the Italian Embassy to process the request.