Welcome Association Italy reminds its members that the membership procedure can only take place through our website. Registration is personal, you are the only one who can adhere, and you will be the only one to access your documents in your personal area.
Let’s review together the four steps for the membership process:
1) Choice of package and filling in information;
- Date of birth
- Stay in Italy for
- Intended date of application for residence permit
2) Enter your e-mail address and create a password for your future personal area on the Welcome Association Italy website. Once you have entered your e-mail address, the system will forward an OTP code to be entered during registration, together with the documentation to be viewed before joining.
Attention, the OTP (one-time password) is individual. Do not share this code with anyone.
3) Fill out the form with your personal data. In this case, remember that
- addresses must be selected from the menu, so it is not necessary to type them in full
- upload your updated passport in PDF format
4) Choice of payment methods and payment. You can choose between three methods, considering that the payment is authorized by you:
- Bank transfer (takes two to three working days)
At the end of the payment process, you will be able to access your personal area on the Welcome Association Italy website. Your credentials will be your e-mail address and the password created specifically in the second step of the membership process (Point 2).
In your personal area, you will find all the documents you need, including the receipt of the payment that you made.
The adhesion, which is done by entering your email address, telephone number, and all personal information, can only be done by the member. Do not allow anyone to access your personal area.
If your registration differs from this procedure, do not be alarmed, just contact us. We will check the status of your membership.