Welcome Combo for non-European Union citizens, requesting a residence permit in Italy for over 90 days for religious reasons, study, medical treatment, scientific research, pending employment or family reunification (accompanying family members). You can choose coverage and assistance for 6 months or 1 year
71€ (VAT included)
What is included in the Combo
- Updates on events promoted by the Association and on all the news concerning immigration and welfare;
- assistance in filling out paperwork to regularize stay in Italy (residence permits);
- information on banking agreements (current accounts, mortgages, loans, etc.) and insurance;
- news on health benefits offered by partner medical centers;
- tax and legal assistance for individuals and companies;
- discounts for training courses dedicated to members.
Reimbursement of medical expenses
Urgent hospital services (NHS) due to sudden illness or injury:
- in Italy, including Vatican City and the Republic of San Marino, without spending limits;
- in countries participating in the Schengen agreement with a spending limit of € 30,000.00.
- Healthcare repayment without spending limits
The Coverage is valid until the date of completion of the 75th (seventy-fifth) year of age with the exception of entry for study purposes, which is intended to be valid until the 65th (sixty-fifth) year of age.
Services provided by Generali Italia S.p.A. –Consult the information set
- Medical consultation;
- sending a doctor home in Italy in case of urgency;
- transfer to a hospital in Italy;
- return from the hospital in Italy;
- access to the network of affiliated clinics;
- travel of a family member in Italy in the event of an accident;
- interpreter available in Italy in the event of an accident;
- sending an ambulance home to Italy;
- pediatric / geriatric / gynecological / cardiology consultation;
- second medical opinion for further in-depth-analysis of the first diagnosis;
- recommendation of a specialist doctor in Italy;
- delivery of medical results at home in Italy;
- adaptation of the house (disability 70%) in Italy.
Services provided by Europ Assistance Italia S.p.A. –Consult the information set