The Vacation Work Visa For Italy

The vacation work visa is a permit used by non-EU citizens who decide to spend some quality time in Italy. As the reason for the permit suggests, this document allows non-EU citizens to stay for more than 90 days, for work or simply for a holiday. Having said that, it is necessary to unravel several points related to this particular residence permit for Italy, for example, who can apply for it? How can one apply for it? What documents have to be submitted? In this short article, we will examine the most frequently asked questions about it. Index What Is The Vacation Work Visa? Who Can Apply For It? How To Apply For It? What Is A Working Holiday?

What Is A Vacation Work Visa?

The vacation work permit is a relatively “new” document. It falls into the category of work-motivated residence permits. At the same time, as stated in the Testo Unico sull’Immigrazione, this permit is not included in the quota of non-EU citizens who enter Italy through the Flussi Decree. This type of permit was conceived to encourage cultural exchanges between new generations from different countries. For this reason, this permit can only be issued to the citizens of countries with which Italy has concluded a bilateral agreement. Moreover, this permit cannot be renewed and/or converted.

Who Can Apply For It?

As mentioned above, this residence permit is designed to facilitate cultural exchanges. With this in mind, the Italian authorities allow non-EU citizens between 18 and 35 years old to apply for this visa. Moreover, there is another peculiarity linked to those who can apply for this permit, namely the country of origin. Only citizens of countries that have concluded a bilateral treaty with Italy can apply for the vacation work permit. Currently, the countries are: Hong Kong, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Korea.

How To Apply For It?

Aware of the limitations imposed by the Italian authorities to apply for this title, the application follows the standard procedure for any visa and/or permit. It is necessary to enquire about the documentation to be presented when applying for the visa at the Italian Embassy/Consulate of the country of origin. Welcome Association Italy always recommends using the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Visa for Italy. It should be noted that, in some cases, documentation is discussed directly in the bilateral treaties stipulated by the countries involved. Having collected the documentation, which we will deal with below, the applicant must apply for the permit within the canonical 8 days.

What Documents Must Be Presented?

According to the Visa for Italy website, the documents to apply for a vacation work visa are:
  • Entry visa application form;
  • Passport-sized photograph;
  • Valid passport;
  • Requirements and conditions stated in the text of the bilateral agreements stipulated.
As reported on the Farnesina website, the list of documents may vary depending on the treaties signed by the countries. It follows that the non-EU citizen interested in the vacation work permit should enquire by contacting the relevant authorities in the country of origin.

What Is A Working Holiday?

Finally, to provide our members with a complete overview, we conclude this short introductory guide with the last peculiarity of this permit. We have reiterated that this permit is designed for 18-35-year-old people to allow cultural exchanges in the country of interest of more than 90 days. Therefore, the extra EU citizen can spend a year on holiday without any problems, but on the work side there are some minor restrictions to take into account:
  • The duration of employment may not exceed 6 months out of a total of 12;
  • Unless previously stated, the citizen may not work for more than 3 months with the same employer.
Torna alle news
#Chiesa #FAST #Ukraine #WAI #WelcomeUkraine 100 vele Academy Accademie Italiane Accommodation agevolazioni albanesi in utalia Albania alunni stranieri Aquila arte Artyou Roma Assadakah Assegno familiare stranieri assegno sociale assegno sociale per stranieri Assicurazione Assicurazione Sanitaria Assistance assistenza medica in Italia assistenza per stranieri assistenza socio sanitaria Association Associazione per stranieri attesa occupazione attualità Aut Basilica San Pietro Bocconi Bolzano bonus bebè bonus mamma Borghi CAF Cambiamento climatico Carta d’identità per cittadini stranieri carta di soggiorno Carta identita CELI cerco lavoro CERTIFICAZIONE VERDE certificazioni informatiche CI cibo CILS cina cittadinanza cittadini albanesi Cittadini extra UE cittadini stranieri cittadino extracomunitario clima climate clock Codice fiscale colosseo congedo mestruuale conversione permesso copertura sanitaria coronavirus corsi di lingua italiana corsi lingua italiana corsi online corsi professionalizzanti corsi stranieri corsi universitari corsi universitari online corso formativo COVID 19 crisi climatica cultura culture curiosità Dama Galleria Dante didattica Digital digitale diritti documentazione scuola stranieri documento di soggiorno in trattazione donna donne economia editoriale emergenza sanitaria entrare in Italia Erasmus esami EUR Europ Assistance Europa eventi eventi letterari eventi wai evento velico Fake news femminismo festa della donna festa della mamma Festa della Republica Festeggiamenti finanza Firenze Fondazione MAXXI formazione formazione professionale Formula E Friday for Future Fridays for Future Gay Pride gender gap Giardini del Quirinale Gran Premio Grandmother Project Green Hi-tech Holidays Rome ICOMOS inclusione Indiani Integrazione Iran iscrizione anagrafica iscrizione scuola infanzia iscrizione stranieri a scuola ISEE Islam istituto David istituzione italia Italia rimborso spese Italy Klimt kosovo Laurea lavorare in Italia lavoro lavoro al nero lavoro degli stranieri lavoro stranieri lazio legalizzazione documento letteratura lettura LGBTQIA+ Lifestyle LIM lingua italiana Little by Little Luiss marzo master italia Master primo livello Matera Mauritania Milano studi Mille miglia Ministero degli Esteri Ministero della Cultura Ministero Istruzione Minoranze Modena molise Museo Virtuale notizie utili Overseas Palazzo dei congressi pandemia pensione in italia pensione per gli stranieri pensione stranieri permesso di lungo periodo permesso di soggiorno permesso soggiorno PermessoUE PILDA Pittori Pixar pizza Playlist Politecnico di Milano Politecnico Milano polizza sanitaria precariato Premio pace pubblica amministrazione punteggi docenti raccolta fondi Ramadan recessione reddito di inclusione Reggia di Caserta regolarizzazione ricongiungimento familiare Riconoscimento non accademico riconoscimento titolo di studio rimborso spese mediche rinnovo passaporto rinnovo permesso Road to Rome roma Romapride Rome Rwanda Sacro Cuore Sciopero Scuola scuola iscrizione stranieri Scuola italiana scuole di lingua seminario Senegal servizio sanitario nazionale SMA Smart working soggiornare in italia sonno spagna spese mediche Sportello Unico per l’Immigrazione Spotify stranieri stranieri a scuola stranieri e scuola Stranieri in Italia stranieri tessera sanitaria straniero Extra U.E. studente Extra UE studenti studenti albanesi studenti in Italia Studenti stranieri Studiare in Italia tablet Talenti Italiani tecnologia tempo libero tessera sanitaria Tor Vergata tour virtuali traduzione Trieste trovare lavoro turismo turismo in Italia UCAI Ucraina ue Unesco università università telematiche vacanza vacanze Vaticano Verona viaggi viaggiare visite guidate Visto visto d'ingresso visto turismo vivere in Italia Vivere in Italia VN VSU VTL WAI academy WAI corsi Welcome Association Italy welfare World Heritage Day

Lascia un commento


Senza Titolo(Obbligatorio)